“We”/”Us”/”Our”/”Woodpeckr” means Woodpeckr, Plot 13-C, 1st Floor, 37th Street, Tauheed Commercial, D.H.A Phase V, Karachi. and/or any of its subsidiaries and/ or affiliates involved in providing the Services.
“You”/”Your”/”Yourself”/”User”/”Customer” means the user of the Website and/or customer of the Services.
“Services” means any services offered by Woodpeckr on its Website including but not limited to cloud application deployment, management and infrastructure management – commonly referred to as the ‘Woodpeckr Platform’.
STANDARD LEVEL OF SERVICE
- Woodpeckr goal is to ensure that our services are available to Customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year (Service Availability).
- Woodpeckr offers one support option, i.e through Ticketing System.
- Time to acknowledge the ticket and have the work started is 15 minutes after the ticket is created.
- Our Response Time goal is the time it takes to acknowledge and have the “work started” status only, not the time it takes to resolve the issue in question.
- High Priority tickets must be related to events that render Customers’ infrastructure and/or services unusable/inaccessible. Other type of events rated as High Priority by Customers and that don’t match this description will be demoted to Normal Priority by Woodpeckr personnel and treated accordingly.
OUT OF SCOPE ITEMS
There are issues/scenarios that are outside the scope of our support. The following are a few items that are out of scope for the Woodpeckr Support:
- Changes to your website content/appearance
- Debugging custom code
- Auditing your code
- Migrating your site from Woodpeckr to another
- In general, anything that implies code editing
- Changes to the functionality of plugins/themes/modules
- Application level security issues
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Upgrades of plugins/themes/modules